IND vs. PAK World Cup Match Preview – Bowling Preview
In this part of the preview for the India vs. Pakistan World Cup match on February 15, 2015, we will focus on the bowling lineup of both teams.
Indian Bowling Preview:
- Ravindra Jadeja: He is the most experienced bowler in the Indian bowling attack. Jadeja is an all-rounder with a left-arm orthodox spin. He has played 111 ODIs and taken 134 wickets with an economy of 4.81.
- Ravichandran Ashwin: Ashwin is the second most experienced bowler in the Indian bowling squad. He has played 88 ODIs and taken 120 wickets with an economy rate of 4.90.
- Ishant Sharma: Ishant Sharma is another experienced fast bowler in the Indian bowling squad for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015. He has played 76 matches and taken 106 wickets with an economy of 5.69.
- Mohammed Shami: Shami is the second-fast bowler in the Indian attack. He has played 40 matches and taken 70 wickets with an economy rate of 5.67.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar: Bhuvneshwar Kumar is the third fast bowler in the Indian pace attack. Kumar has taken 45 wickets in 44 matches with an economy rate of 4.62.
- Umesh Yadav: Yadav is the fourth fast bowler in the Indian pace attack. He has played 40 matches and taken 49 wickets with an economy rate of 5.90.
- Stuart Binny: Stuart Binny, son of Roger Binny, is an all-rounder in the Indian cricket team. He has played 9 matches and taken 13 wickets with an economy rate of 4.52.
- Axar Patel: Axar Patel is a new entry in the Indian spin attack. He has played 13 matches and taken 16 wickets with an economy rate of 4.41.
- Mohit Sharma: Mohit Sharma is another new entry in the Indian pace attack. He has played 12 matches and taken 10 wickets with an economy rate of 4.98.
IND vs. PAK Bowling Preview – Indian Bowling Experience:
One Indian bowler has played more than 100 ODIs, two have played 50 to 100 matches, three are in the range of 25 to 50 matches, and three have played less than 25 ODIs. In terms of experience, three Indian bowlers are new, three are less experienced, two are experienced, and one is a seasoned bowler.
IND vs. PAK Bowling Preview – Indian Bowling Wickets in ODIs:
Three Indian bowlers have taken more than 100 wickets, one is in the range of 50 to 100 wickets, two have taken 25 to 50 wickets, and three bowlers have taken less than 25 wickets in ODIs. In terms of wickets taken, three bowlers are new, two are less experienced, one is experienced, and three are seasoned bowlers.
IND vs. PAK Bowling Preview – Indian Bowling Economy Rate:
One Indian bowler has an economy rate of less than 4.5 runs per over, four bowlers have an economy rate of less than 5 runs per over, and three bowlers have an economy rate of more than 5.0 runs per over. In terms of economy rate, one Indian bowler has a good rate, four have an average rate, and three bowlers have a high economy rate.
IND vs. PAK Match Prediction – Indian Bowling Prediction:
Indian bowling is facing fitness problems. Jadeja and Kumar, two excellent bowlers from India, are not fully fit, and Ashwin is not bowling at his best. Shami and Ishant Sharma are good wicket-takers but can be expensive. The bowler who has been performing well recently is Patel, and he has bowled effectively. Kumar and Patel will be key bowlers for India. Shami can be a crucial wicket-taker or expensive without success. The form and fitness of the bowlers will play a vital role in India’s success in the match.
Please note that these predictions are based on the players’ statistics and historical data, and the actual performance in the match may vary.
For the Pakistan Squad, you can visit ESPNcricinfo.com.