From my Facebook Group ” West Indies cricket Fans” here are the West Indies ICC Cricket World Cup Team Predictions made the different fans. Cricket is loved by the West Indian peoples a lot. Our Experts had also made WI ICC CWC 2019 team squad Prediction. Lets See What fans are predicting about West Indies cricket world cup 2019 team squads. #WestIndies #TeamWI #ICC #CWC19 #Cricket #ICCCWC2019 #Gayle #WITeam #CBL
George Holdipp West Indies ICC CWC 2019 Team Prediction
I have decided to reveal my Magnificent West Indies World Cup 2019 Squad to the World I have made my selection based on commitment, performance and ability…I have no doubt that they will do really, really Great…Here is the team in Batting order:-
1. Chris Gayle
2. John Campbell
3. Shai Hope
4. Darren Bravo
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Shane Dorwich
7. Jason Holder
8. Ashley Nurse
10. Sheldon Cottrell
11. Shannon Gabriel
I believe Shai Hope is a key batsman and should be allowed to focus on his batting without the extra responsibility of keeping wicket therefore Dorwich who has come on with both his batting and keeping comes into the side, which takes a bit of pressure off Jason as he can bat a little further down the order…the bowling attack has experience and I like Cottrell because as a left arm bowler he adds variety to the attack, Gabriel brings genuine pace, Roach guile and the skipper can bowl a tight line and length…Nurse gets the nod as the spinner because he is steady but can also bat a bit…although he needs to work on his fielding
I should now like to explain why I left certain players out of my 2019 World Cup Squad..
- Andre Russell….He has not played ODI cricket in well over a year and he hasn’t demonstrated real commitment to West Indies cricket over the past few years
- Sunil Narine….He has shown very little interest in representing the West Indies in recent years, I also think he himself is afraid of getting called for a suspect action particularly if he starts taking wickets I believe he is content to stay under the radar and make all that ‘mulla’ in the Franchise leagues
- Keiron Pollard….Again he has shown little interest in representing the West Indies, I personally think he brings little to the table as a player, don’t rate his batting or bowling
- DJ Bravo…Again has shown little interest in representing the West Indies in recent years, also surplus to requirements considering we have the number 1 Allrounder in the World, I also question whether he can stand up to the rigours of ODIs
- Darren Sammy…I think he is past his prime as a player and has been superceded by others as an allrounder in the team but he could possibly make a good manager..
Finally I don’t think it morally right to include these players when others who have been committed to West Indies cricket and sacrificed to ensure we made it to the World Cup are victimized and sidelined by the Skerritt led CWI…The Selectors should be instructed to wait until AFTER the World Cup before they consider them to see if they are truly committed to our cricket or if they just want to play in the World Cup to market themselves then disappear as they have done in the past…anybody remember the last World T20???…..What say ye?
For more predictions and West Indies ICC CWC 2019 Team Predictions Please visit this Facebook Link