TheWeeklySports.com

Live Score Streaming TV Channels Guide

BBL10: Match 1 : HH vs SS Match Preview, Prediction, Live Stream, score card , Team squad ,Playing11 -H

BBL10: Match 1 : HH vs SS Match Preview, Prediction, Live Stream, score card , Team squad ,Playing11 -H

Match Preview :Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydeny Sixers

Venue:

Blundstone Area

Match Schedule Hobart Hurricannes vs Sydney Sixers

December 10, 2020

Squad :

Hoabrt Hurricanes:

Ben Mcdermott,Caleb Jewel,Charlie Wakim, Colin Ingram,David Malan, Jake Doran, Mac Wright,Mitchell Owen, Tim David,Will Jakes,D’Arcy Short, James Faulkner, Johan Botha, Keemeo Paul,Mathew Wade, Peter Handscomb, Time Paine(WK),David Moody, Nathan Ellis,Nicholas Winter,Riley Meredith,Sandeep Lamichhane, Scott Boland, Will Parker

Sydeny Sixers:

Daniel Hughes,Jack Edwards,James Vince, Jordan Silk,Justin Avendano ,Carlos Brathwaite,Dan Christian, Haden Kerr, Jason Holder,Mises Henriques(C), Josh Philippe(W), Nicholas Bertus,Ben Dwarshius,Benjamin Manenti,Gurinder Sandhu, Jackson Bird,Lawrence Neil Smith,Lloyd Pope,Mitchel Starc,Nathan Lyon,Sean Abbot,Steve O’Keefe, Tom Rogers

Prediction: Hobart Hurricannes vs Sydney Sixers

Hobart Hurricanes have 52% chances of win and Sydney Sixers 48%.

HH vs SS Head to Head:

Total 12 matches played in BBL from 2012- 2019.

Hobart Hurricannes have won 6 and Sydney Sixers have won 5.

Maximum Score:

Hobart Hurricanes- 200

Sydeny Sixers – 186

Minimum Score :

Hobart Hurricanes-91

Sydney Sixers 45-

HH vs SS -Big Bash League 2019 Position

Sydney Sixes won BBL09.

Hobart Hurricannes was fourth on table.Hobart Hurricannes played 14 matches won 6 and lost 7.

Top Batting Performance.

Sydney Sixers-

JR Philippe scored 487 runs, JC Silk 188 runs in 10 innings.MC Henriques scored 267 runs with SR 148.33.

James Vince scored 323 runs with SR 123.28 and Ave 23.07.SPD Smith scored 120 runs in 4 innings with average of 40 and SR 151.89

Hobart Hurricannes:

MS Wade scored 351 runs with average of 50 and SR 171.21.DJM Short scored 357 runs with average of 44.62 and SR of 131.25.Ben McDermott scored 265 runs with SR of 122.68 and average of 26.50.

M Wright played 4 innings and scored 149 runs with average of 49.66 and SR of 125.21.

Bowling performance – BBL 2019

Sydney Sixers-

TK Curran was leading wicket takers with 22 wickets with economy rate of 9.05.

Ben Dwarshuis took 16 wickets with economy rate of 8.03.Sean abbot 14 wickets with economy rate of 7.30.

L Pope took 10 for 7.14 and JM Bird 10 wickets with economy rate of 7.27.

Hobart Hurricannes-

Scot Boland took 15 wickets with economy rate of 8.28 and SR of 15.20.

NT Elis took 12 wickets with economy rate of 7.94.

R Meredith took 10 wickets with economy rate of 6.68 and JP Faulkner took 10 wickets for 7.66 economy rate.