New Zealand is on tour to India for playing ODIs , T20I and Test Mathes. India vs New Zealand ODI Series 2017 consisted on 3 ODIs in the last of week of October 2017. NZ stated well by defeating India in First ODI, but could not sustain the winning momentum and lost the next and hence lost the ODI series with 2-1. India won the series comprehensively as they were playing on their home grounds and India cricket team has best cricket records in their home grounds.
The Ind vs NZ ODI series in the highlights is as unde
Ind vs NZ ODI Batting Stats
- Virat Kohli was most successful batsman 263 runs in 3 matches with average of 87.66
- Kohli scored two centuries in series.
- Latham was most successful batsman from New Zealand side scored 206 runs in three matches remaining not out in one match. Latham average was 103 in this series.
- Four centuries were scored in this series three from india and one from New zealand side. Kohli scored two hundred and Rohit Sharma and Latham scored one hundred.
- Highest Strike rate in an innings was 173.33 by B kumar who scored 26 runs in 15 balls.
- Highest partnership of this series was 230 for 2nd wicket by Rhot Sharma and Kohli at Kanpur on 20 October 2017.
Highest match aggregates 668 runs at Kanpur.
- Rohit Sharma and Kohli became first pair who gave double century partnership four times in ODI history.
- Kohli and Gautam Gambhir gave three and Sourav Ganguly and Sachin Tendulkar
- has also three double hundred partnership in ODI.
Bumrah and Tim Southee were highest wickets taker in ODI series India vs New Zealand , each took 6 wickets.
Best economy rate in this series was 4.56 by New Zealand’s bowler Santner.
Bumrah and Southee has best strike rate of 29.
Bumrah completed 50 wickets in ODI .This was Bumrah 28 ODI.Only Ajit Agarkar took less match to reach 50 wickets milestone in ODI from India.Ajit completed 50 in 23 matches.
Dhoni was most sucessful wicket keeper he took three catches.
Virat Kohli completed 9000 runs in ODI in his 194 innings. AB de Villier took 205 innings.
Rohit Sharma scored his 15th hundred in ODI.He is now equal with Virender Sehwag.
Only Sachin Tendulkar(49), Kohli(32) and Sourav Ganguly (22) has more hundred in ODI than Rohit Sharma.
Rohit Sharma completed 150 sixes in ODI in 165 innings .He is 12th batsman to complete this task.Rohit is behid Shahid Afridi who completed 150 sixes in 160 innings.
Kohli completed 1460 runs in year 2017.This is the highest runs scored by any captain in ODI in a year.Ricky Ponting’s scored 1424 runs in 2007.
Kohli became first captain to score six hundred in a year.
Kohli became third player who scored 20 or more hundred as captain in all format.
Ponting scored 41 hundred and Graem Smith scored 33 hundred as captain. Kohli is the fastest to complete 20 hundred as a captain. He took only 93 innings. Ponting took 164 innings and Smith took 227 innings to complete 20 hundred as captain.
information is taken from cricinfo.com